ScienceWeather

Freaky WxChick resigns at WWBB

Jeb

Link:

http://www5.wright-weather.com/bb/showthre...&threadid=37897

To everyone.

Eric,

First of all, I want to thank you for giving me the chance to moderate your board. Until recently, it has been a rewarding experience. I have made more friends than I ever dreamed of, and have learned so much here.

You may or may not be aware that I am a moderator at another weather board now. I was a moderator at both for a year or so, but it has now turned into a conflict of interest for me. I can no longer support both boards and I have to go where my loyalties lie. I had tried to keep up with moderating both boards, but the recent banning of people I genuinely care for a great deal is troubling to me. I don't really know why they have been banned, but that is not up for debate as far as I am concerned as what is done is done.

I am posting this on the board and sending a PM for two reasons. I want to make sure that Eric gets this and I also want to let the people who I have come to know and care about a great deal know why I am not around. I want to thank you for your friendship. I have learned so much from so many of you. You are all wonderful people.

Take care and Best Wishes.

Sandy

quote:Originally posted by HKY_WX

Freaky, your a mod, can you sticky this, and keep it from being deleted?

not anymore lol. I just resigned.

• 3 weeks later...